Hearts Desire was completed a few days ago. Pearl like beads were added, vintage applique and lace.
A scallop FMQ was done in the pink area but the thread was not so conspicuous as to be in conflict with the print or take away from the interior quilting.
I have come up with a name for this piece. It is "Heart's Desire".I have now finished in the white area and will now do the pink area. I have added applique and some beading and lace around the edge. I hope to be able to post the finished product very soon.
I recently joined a facebook group called Vintage Quilting which really sparked an interest. I bought a few pieces at the local thrift shop and made my first attempt.